- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- Collecting personal information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address).
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including but not limited to your name, profile pictures, gender and employment details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.:
- We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- supply to you services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
- Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
- Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
- Retaining personal information
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
- Your rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at AUD 25); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Updating information
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Our cookies
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- Analytics cookies
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Third party cookies
- Our website also uses third party cookies.
- Details of [other] third party cookies used by our website are set out below:
- Facebook Exchange; and
- Blocking cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 39) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 44), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Deleting cookies
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- in Firefox (version 39), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools","Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 44), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Roar Sports Management Pvt Ltd .
- We are registered in India and our registered office is at EFC Center, JK Infotech 2 Behind KPIT unit 1101, Maharashtra 411057.
- Our principal place of business is at EFC Center, JK Infotech 2 Behind KPIT unit 1101, Maharashtra 411057.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form or by email to email@example.com
a) We Are Committed To Safeguarding The Privacy Of Our Platform/Website Visitors; In This Policy We Explain How We Will Treat Your Personal Information.
c) If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not proceed further or use or access this Platform/provide us with any information.
2. Collecting personal information
a) We May Collect, Store And Use The Following Kinds Of Personal Information:
- Information About Your Computer And About Your Visits To And Use Of This Platform (Including But Not Limited To Your IP Address, Geographical Location, Browser Type And Version, Operating System, Referral Source, Length Of Visit, Page Views And Website Navigation Paths, etc.);
- Information That You Provide To Us When Registering With Our Website/Platform (Including Your Email Address).
- Information That You Provide When Completing Your Profile On Our Platform (Including But Not Limited To Your Name, Profile Pictures, Gender, Age, Education, Mobile Number And Employment Details, Residential Or Commercial Address);
- Information That You Provide To Us For The Purpose Of Subscribing To Our Email Notifications And/Or Newsletters (Including But Not Limited To Your Name And Email Address);
- Information That You Provide To Us When Using Our Location Enabled Services Regarding Your Mobile Device’s GPS Location (Including But Not Limited To The Latitude, Longitude Or Altitude, Location Data With Your Device ID) To Customize The Services.
- Information That You Provide To Us When Using The Services On Our Platform, Or That Is Generated In The Course Of The Use Of Those Services (Including The Timing, Frequency And Pattern Of Service Use);
- Information Relating To Any Purchases You Make Of Our Services Or Any Other Transactions That You Enter Into Through Our Platform, i.e. Conclude A Transaction, Respond To A Survey, Fill Out A Form And Anything Else In Connection With Our Activities, Services, Features Or Resources We Make Available On The Platform (Including But Not Limited To Your Name, Address, Telephone Number And Email Address);
- Information That You Post To Our Website For Publication On The Internet (Including Your User Name, Your Profile Pictures And The Content Of Your Posts);
- Information Contained In Or Relating To Any Communication That You Send To Us Or Send Through Our Platform (Including The Communication Content And Metadata Associated With The Communication);
- Any Other Personal Information That You Choose To Send To Us.
- Additionally, we may request access to your device’s contact list in order to provide certain features within our app/website, such as helping you discover players through your contacts and connecting with them.By granting us permission to access your contact list, you acknowledge that we may collect and use contact information from your contact list, including contact names, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- We also reserve the right to monitor conversations between two users facilitated by Roar through any mechanism on the Platform. This information can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of the users and resolve any disputes that may arise.
- For the purpose of the creation of an account on the Platform, users will be required to disclose certain Sensitive personal data or information (including credit card/debit card details) for payment purposes required by payment gateways to consummate a transaction. We do not gain any access or store any such information related to financial transactions on our platform; such data is availed directly by the payment gateway via an integration with our platform, and we ensure to utilize payment gateways of repute with industry-accepted credentials and security measures.
3. Using personal information
a) Personal Information Submitted To Us Through Our Platform Will Be Used For The Purposes Specified In This Policy Or On The Relevant Pages Of The Website:
b) We May Use Your Personal Information To:
- Administer Our Website/App And Business;
- Personalise Our Website For You;
- Enable Your Use Of The Services Available On Our Platform;
- Supply To You Services Purchased Through Our Platform;
- Send Statements, Invoices And Payment Reminders To You, And Collect Payments From You;
- Send You Non-Marketing Commercial Communications;
- Send You Email Notifications That You Have Specifically Requested;
- Send You Our Email Newsletter, If You Have Requested It (You Can Inform Us At Any Time If You No Longer Require The Newsletter);
- Send You Marketing Communications Relating To Our Business Or The Businesses Of Carefully-Selected Third Parties Which We Think May Be Of Interest To You, By Post Or, Where You Have Specifically Agreed To This, By Email Or Similar Technology (You Can Inform Us At Any Time If You No Longer Require Marketing Communications);
- Provide Third Parties With Statistical Information About Our Users (But Those Third Parties Will Not Be Able To Identify Any Individual User From That Information);
- Deal With Enquiries And Complaints Made By Or About You Relating To Our Platform;
- Keep Our Website/App Secure and Prevent Fraud; And
- Verify Compliance With The Terms And Conditions Governing The Use Of Our Platform.
- If You Submit Personal Information For Publication On Our Website, We Will Publish And Otherwise Use That Information In Accordance With The Licence You Grant To Us.
- Your Privacy Settings Can Be Used To Limit The Publication Of Your Information On Our Platform, and Can Be Adjusted Using Privacy Controls On The Website.
- We Will Not, Without Your Express Consent, Supply Your Personal Information To Any Third Party For The Purpose Of Their Or Any Other Third Party’s Direct Marketing.
- All Our Website Financial Transactions Are Handled Through Third Party Payment Services Provider. We Will Share Information With Our Payment Services Provider Only To The Extent Necessary For The Purposes Of Processing Payments You Make Via Our Platform, Refunding Such Payments And Dealing With Complaints And Queries Relating To Such Payments And Refund
4.Disclosing personal information
We May Disclose Your Personal Information To Any Of Our Employees, Officers, Insurers, Professional Advisers, Agents, Service providers Or Subcontractors Insofar As Reasonably Necessary For The Purposes Set Out In This Policy.
We May Disclose Your Personal Information To Any Member Of Our Group Of Companies (This Means Our Subsidiaries, Our Ultimate Holding Company And All Its Subsidiaries or our Associates) Insofar As Reasonably Necessary For The Purposes Set Out In This Policy.
We May Disclose Your Personal Information:
- To The Extent That We Are Required To Do So By Law;
- In Connection With Any Ongoing Or Prospective Legal Proceedings;
- In Order To Establish, Exercise Or Defend Our Legal Rights (Including Providing Information To Others For The Purposes Of Fraud Prevention And Reducing Credit Risk);
- To The Purchaser (Or Prospective Purchaser) Of Any Business Or Asset That We Are (Or Are Contemplating) Selling; And
- To Any Person Who We Reasonably Believe May Apply To A Court Or Other Competent Authority For Disclosure Of That Personal Information Where, In Our Reasonable Opinion, Such Court Or Authority Would Be Reasonably Likely To Order Disclosure Of That Personal Information.
- We may share your sensitive personal data in any circumstances where we have your consent.
- Except As Provided In This Policy, We Will Not Provide Your Personal Information To Third Parties.
b) Before You Disclose To Us The Personal Information Of Another Person, You Must Obtain That Person’s Consent To Both The Disclosure And The Processing Of That Personal Information In Accordance With This Policy
5.Retaining personal information
a) Personal Information That We Process For Any Purpose Or Purposes Shall Not Be Kept For Longer Than Is Necessary For That Purpose Or Those Purposes.
b) Notwithstanding The Other Provisions Of This Section 6, We Will Retain Documents (Including Electronic Documents) Containing Personal Data:
i. To The Extent That We Are Required To Do So By Law;
ii. If We Believe That The Documents May Be Relevant To Any Ongoing Or Prospective Legal Proceedings; And
iii. In Order To Establish, Exercise Or Defend Our Legal Rights (Including Providing Information To Others For The Purposes Of Fraud Prevention And Reducing Credit Risk).
6.Security of personal information
a) We Will Take Reasonable Technical And Organisational Precautions To Prevent The Loss, Misuse Or Alteration Of Your Personal Information.
b) We Will Store All The Personal Information You Provide On Our Secure (Password- And Firewall-Protected) Servers.
c) All Electronic Financial Transactions Entered Into Through Our Platform Will Be Protected By Encryption Technology.
d) You Acknowledge That The Transmission Of Information Over The Internet Is Inherently Insecure, And We Cannot Guarantee The Security Of Data Sent Over The Internet.
You Are Responsible For Keeping The Password You Use For Accessing Our Platform, Confidential; We Will Not Ask You For Your Password (Except When You Log In To Our Website/App).
a) We May Update This Policy From Time To Time By Publishing A New Version On Our Website.
b) You Should Check This Page Occasionally To Ensure You Are Happy With Any Changes To This Policy.
c) We May Notify You Of Changes To This Policy By Email.
d) You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically in order to be updated of any modifications.
e) Your continued use of our platform after we make any changes to the Policy signifies your acceptance to those changes.
8. Your rights
You May Instruct Us To Provide You With Any Personal Information We Hold About You; Provision Of Such Information Will Be Subject To:
a) The Payment Of A Fee (T&C apply); And
b) The Supply Of Appropriate Evidence Of Your Identity (For This Purpose, We Will Usually Accept A Photocopy Of Your PAN Plus An Original Copy Of A Utility Bill Showing Your Current Address).
c) We May Withhold Personal Information That You Request To The Extent Permitted By Law.
d) You May Instruct Us At Any Time Not To Process Your Personal Information For Marketing Purposes.
In Practice, You Will Usually Either Expressly Agree In Advance To Our Use Of Your Personal Information For Marketing Purposes, Or We Will Provide You With An Opportunity To Opt Out Of The Use Of Your Personal Information For Marketing Purposes.
9. Third party websites
a) Our Website Includes Hyperlinks To, And Details Of, Third Party Websites.
b) The platform an any communication sent to you may also contain/display third party advertisements and links to their products and services.
c) We or any of our affiliates or associates Have No Control Over, And Are Not Responsible For, The Privacy Policies And Practices Of Third Parties.
10. Updating information
Please Let Us Know If The Personal Information That We Hold About You Needs To Be Corrected Or Updated. Roar is not responsible for any transaction completed via obsolete information, if not so intimated by the user beforehand.
11. About cookies
a) A Cookie Is A File Containing An Identifier (A String Of Letters And Numbers) That Is Sent By A Web Server To A Web Browser And Is Stored By The Browser. The Identifier Is Then Sent Back To The Server Each Time The Browser Requests A Page From The Server.
b) Cookies May Be Either “Persistent” Cookies Or “Session” Cookies: A Persistent Cookie Will Be Stored By A Web Browser And Will Remain Valid Until Its Set Expiry Date, Unless Deleted By The User Before The Expiry Date; A Session Cookie, On The Other Hand, Will Expire At The End Of The User Session, When The Web Browser Is Closed.
c) Cookies Do Not Typically Contain Any Information That Personally Identifies A User, But Personal Information That We Store About You May Be Linked To The Information Stored In And Obtained From Cookies.
d) Cookies Can Be Used By Web Servers To Identify And Track Users As They Navigate Different Pages On A Website And Identify Users Returning To the Platform.
12. Our cookies
We Use Both Session And Persistent Cookies On Our Platform.
13. Analytics cookies
a) We Use Google Analytics To Analyse The Use Of Our Website.
b) Our Analytics Service Provider Generates Statistical And Other Information About Platform Use By Means Of Cookies.
c) The Information Generated Relating To Our Platform Is Used To Create Reports About The Use Of Our Website/App.
14. Blocking cookies
1. Most Browsers Allow You To Refuse To Accept Cookies; For Example:
a) In Internet Explorer (Version 11) You Can Block Cookies Using The Cookie Handling Override Settings Available By Clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” And Then “Advanced”;
b) In Firefox (Version 39) You Can Block All Cookies By Clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, Selecting “Use Custom Settings For History” From The Drop-Down Menu, And Unticking “Accept Cookies From Sites”; And
c) In Chrome (Version 44), You Can Block All Cookies By Accessing The “Customise And Control” Menu, And Clicking “Settings”, “Show Advanced Settings” And “Content Settings”, And Then Selecting “Block Sites From Setting Any Data” Under The “Cookies” Heading.
d) Blocking All Cookies Will Have A Negative Impact Upon The Usability Of Many Websites.
e) If You Block Cookies, You Will Not Be Able To Use All The Features On Our Website.
15. Our details
a) This Platform Is Owned And Operated By Roar Sports Management Private Limited.
b) We Are Registered In India And Our Registered Office Is At UNIT 1216, 12th FLOOR, GERA’S IMPERIUM RISE, HINJEWADI, WIPRO CIRCLE, Pune City, Maharashtra-411057.
c) Our Principal Place Of Business Is At Unit 1216, 12th Floor, Gera’s Imperium Rise, Hinjewadi, Wipro Circle, Pune City, Maharashtra-411057.
d) You Can Contact Us By Writing To The Business Address Given Above, By Using Our Website Contact Form Or By Email To Info@Roarsports.In